Please fill out the form.
Delta T Heating & Cooling Inc. offers comprehensive furnace maintenance services to ensure that your heating system runs efficiently and reliably all year round. Our team of skilled technicians is trained to provide thorough inspections and cleanings, identify potential issues, and make necessary repairs to keep your furnace running at peak performance.
There are advantages to annual furnace maintenance. Here are some of the most important benefits:
Increased Efficiency: A well-maintained furnace operates more efficiently, which means lower energy bills and less strain on the system. Regular maintenance can help keep your furnace running at its peak performance and ensure that it is running at optimal efficiency.
Longer Lifespan: Annual maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your furnace by identifying and addressing issues before they become major problems. This means you won’t have to replace your furnace prematurely, which can save you a lot of money in the long run.
Improved Safety: A well-maintained furnace is less likely to have safety issues such as gas leaks or carbon monoxide leaks. Annual maintenance can help ensure that your furnace is safe to operate, protecting your home and your family.
Better Air Quality: A dirty furnace can circulate dust, dirt, and other pollutants throughout your home. Regular maintenance can help keep your furnace and ducts clean, improving indoor air quality and reducing allergens.
Early Detection of Problems: During annual maintenance, a professional technician can identify any potential issues with your furnace and address them before they become major problems. This can save you money on expensive repairs or even a full system replacement.
Warranty Compliance: Many furnace warranties require annual maintenance to remain valid. If you fail to have your furnace serviced annually, you may lose your warranty protection.
Peace of Mind: Knowing that your furnace is well-maintained and operating safely and efficiently can give you peace of mind during the heating season, allowing you to enjoy a warm and comfortable home without worrying about breakdowns or safety issues.
Our 20 Point Furnace Maintenance Check list.
- Visual inspection of the furnace
- Checking the thermostat
- Inspection of electrical connections
- Testing of safety controls
- Inspection and cleaning of the burners
- Checking the ignition system
- Checking for gas leaks
- CO (Carbon monoxide) testing
- Inspection and cleaning of the flue
- Air filter replacement or cleaning
- Checking the blower motor and belts
- Inspection of the ductwork
- Checking the pilot light
- Inspection of Heat Exchanger
- Checking for strange noises or odors
- Providing a report of findings
- Providing upfront pricing for any necessary repairs
- Checking for proper ventilation
- Checking for proper airflow
- Ensuring the furnace is safe to operate.
Furnace combustion analysis is an essential part of furnace maintenance, as it helps ensure that your furnace is operating efficiently and safely. The process involves several steps, including:
- Gathering data: The technician will first gather information about your furnace, including its age, model number, and service history. They may also ask about any issues you’ve noticed with your furnace.
- Preparing the furnace: The technician will turn off the furnace and remove the combustion chamber cover. They may also disconnect the flue pipe and install a combustion analyzer.
- Measuring combustion levels: The combustion analyzer will measure various levels of gases in the combustion chamber, including oxygen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and nitrogen oxide. These readings will help the technician determine if the furnace is burning fuel efficiently and safely.
- Adjusting the burner: Based on the readings from the combustion analyzer, the technician may need to adjust the burner to ensure that the furnace is burning fuel properly. This may involve adjusting the air intake or fuel flow to achieve the ideal combustion levels.
- Checking for leaks: The technician will also check for any leaks in the combustion chamber or flue pipe that could allow harmful gases to escape into your home.
- Cleaning the furnace: Finally, the technician will clean the furnace, including the burners, combustion chamber, and flue pipe. This will help ensure that your furnace operates efficiently and safely.
Overall, furnace combustion analysis is an important process that can help identify any issues with your furnace before they become major problems. It can also help improve the efficiency and safety of your furnace, which can save you money on energy bills and reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Some HVAC companies may claim to offer comprehensive furnace maintenance services, but in reality, they may only perform basic tasks or skip important steps that are crucial to ensuring the safe and efficient operation of your furnace. There is lot more to a furnace maintenance than just vacuum the inside /out of your furnace and clean a flame sensor. Call Delta T Now for a proper furnace maintenance at a reasonable price.
Tags: HVAC Repair Brampton, Furnace Service, Furnace Cleaning, Furnace Installation, Furnace Repair, Furnace Replacement, Whole House Humidifier, Payne Furnace, Keeprite Furnace, Lennox Furnace, York Furnace, Goodman Furnace, Top Quality Furnace Repair, HVAC Repair Specialist