cracked heat exchanger?
Replace Heat Exchanger on Furnace
Please fill out the form.
Heat Exchanger Replacement
Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Oakville, Orangeville
Under the right circumstances a faulty heat exchanger can have serious health effects. In the worst-case scenarios, the CO has Killed everyone in the household into a permanent sleep. This still happens far too often. CO is colorless, and odourless and works very fast in high concentration. A concentration of 1500 PPM can kill in 15 minutes and you may not notice the effects until it’s too late. This makes the furnace the most dangerous appliance you will ever own. When was the last time your Refrigerator threatened you and all your family?
If the heat exchanger is leaking that does not mean immediate danger, but because of the risk, the furnace needs to be shut off. In order for the worst to happen, it normally requires a combination of problems
- Failure in the flue gas venting or heat exchanger leaking flue gas into the supply air.
- Poor Combustion from the burner, resulting in High CO production
- Poor fresh air ventilation in the building or area allowing the CO to build up.
Cracks or holes in the heat exchanger in small residential furnaces and rooftops cannot be repaired.
Heat exchangers will fail from age, hours of operation, and from operating conditions. A properly maintained system will last 15 years or more, but anything past 20 years is on borrowed time and should be inspected annually and tested for CO.
we can replace the heat exchanger for you if the equipment meets the crieteria.
A heat exchanger is a crucial component of a furnace that transfers heat from the combustion chamber to the air that circulates throughout your home. A cracked heat exchanger can be a serious issue that poses a threat to your health and safety. Here are some signs of a cracked heat exchanger:
- Unusual smells: A cracked heat exchanger can release combustion gases, such as carbon monoxide, into the air. If you notice a strange odor or unusual smells, it could be a sign of a cracked heat exchanger.
- Carbon monoxide detector alarm: If your carbon monoxide detector goes off, it’s a sign that there’s a problem with your furnace. A cracked heat exchanger can release carbon monoxide, which can be deadly.
- Yellow burner flames: If the burner flames in your furnace are yellow instead of blue, it could be a sign of a cracked heat exchanger. A yellow flame can indicate that the furnace is not burning fuel properly, which can release harmful gases into the air.
- Soot buildup: If you notice an excessive buildup of soot around your furnace, it could be a sign of a cracked heat exchanger. Soot is a byproduct of incomplete combustion and can be a sign that your furnace is not working properly.
- Increased energy bills: If your energy bills have increased for no apparent reason, it could be a sign of a cracked heat exchanger. A furnace with a cracked heat exchanger may work harder to heat your home, which can result in higher energy bills.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to call a licensed HVAC Professional, such as Delta T, to inspect your furnace and heat exchanger as soon as possible.
Tags: replace heat exchanger, #keeprite dealer, keeprite repair technician. #CentralAirConditioner Brampton, Air Conditioning Contractor Brampton On, Air Conditioner Repair Brampton, Brampton AC Repair, AC Replace, Air Conditioner Replace, AC Not Working, No cooling AC Not Working, Replace AC, Add Freon, #RechargeAirConditioner, #LennoxAC, #GoodmanAC, #KeepriteAC, Clean AC Coil.