GeneralAire humidifiers are high-quality humidifiers designed to provide comfortable and healthy indoor air quality in your home. They are available in a range of models and sizes to suit the needs of any home, and are designed to work with a range of heating and cooling systems.
GeneralAire humidifiers use advanced technology to maintain optimal humidity levels in your home, helping to prevent dry skin, static electricity, and other common problems associated with dry indoor air. They are also effective at reducing airborne pollutants, such as dust and allergens, and can help improve the overall health and comfort of your home.
GeneralAire humidifiers are easy to install and operate, and are designed to be low-maintenance and long-lasting. They are also energy-efficient, helping to save you money on your heating and cooling bills.
If you’re considering a GeneralAire humidifier for your home, it’s important to work with a licensed and experienced HVAC contractor who can provide expert installation services. At Delta T Heating and Cooling, our team of experienced technicians can help you choose the best GeneralAire humidifier for your needs and provide professional installation services to ensure that it is installed correctly and functions efficiently.
We also offer maintenance and repair services for GeneralAire humidifiers to help ensure that they continue to function at optimal levels. Contact us today to schedule your GeneralAire humidifier installation, repair, or maintenance service and experience the Delta T difference for yourself.
Please fill out the form.
• Innovative, Space-Saving Design
• New Distributor Trough Design Distributes Water Evenly Over Pad
• Stainless Steel Distribution Tube Allows for Hot Water Supply
• Low-Profile Cover Forces Air Through Vapor Pad at it’s Warmest Point
• Easy & Quick Vapor Pad® Replacement Through:
• Snap-in-Place, Easy-Lift-Off Cover
• Sturdy “Pull Apart” Two-Piece Vapor Pad® Frame
• UV Stable Cover
• MHX3C Manual Humidistat – Included
• Optional Digital Automatic Humidistat – Available
• Model GF-3200 Accommodates Up to 3200 SQFT
• Model GF-4200 Accommodates Up to 4200 SQFT
WATER EFFICIENT FLOW-THROUGH
• The electronic water flow controller limits the amount of waste water which also reduces energy loss from furnace heat which is no longer transferred to the excess flow-through water normally lost down
• Large replaceable filter pad is encased in a disposable
frame designed to retain water during the quenching
cycle which further reduces wasted run-off water.
WATER HAMMER PROTECTION
• Quiet and reliable operation of DCV solenoid valve is
further enhanced by section of engineered rubber hose to
absorb potential ‘water-hammer’ shock.
GF-1137L Fan Powered
- A fan inside your GeneralAire® GF-1137L Elite Series Flow Through Humidifier pulls warm air from your furnace through the water-soaked Vapor Pad®, where it absorbs additional moisture. The moistened air then returns for distribution throughout your home via your home’s duct system.
- MHX3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat is included
- Fan-powered unit mounts easily on the warm air plenum and delivers 18 GPD @ 120° F
- Replacement Evaporator Pad GF990-13
- 5 Year Warranty
GF-5500 Steam Humidifier
Maintain proper humidity throughout your entire home with the new GeneralAire®
Steam Humidifier GF-5500. Protect your home and its contents while also
offering you, your family, and your pets greater health and comfort.
The Benefits of Steam
• More effective for larger homes than other types of humidification.
• Operates independently of the furnace.
• Uses less water than other types of humidification.
• Known as “clean” humidification, as water is heated to a boiling
point to provide sterile, pure, clean humidity.
Disclaimer: Please note that the information contained on this page may be out of date. While we strive to keep our content up to date, changes may occur that are not immediately reflected on this page. Therefore, we recommend that you independently verify any information by visiting https://generalaireiaq.ca/products/humidifiers before making any decisions or taking any actions based on the content of this page. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for any losses or damages that may arise from reliance on the information presented on this page.